Project permissions allow you to control which users are able to access your projects and the permissions that are applicable within each project.
- Analytics - Allows the user to view the cross-channel and channel analytics within the project.
- Automations - Allows the user to manage social automations enabled for this project.
- Manage Profiles - Allows the user to manage social profiles in this project: connect, move them across projects, delete them, give them descriptive names.
- API - Allows the user to use programmatic interface to access project's data.
- Address Book - Allows the user to access project's address book.
- Export Data - Allows the user to export the project's data.
- Goals - Allow the user to access the project's reporting goals and objectives.
- Manage Users - Allows the user to manage other project users.
- Publish - Allows the user to publish to social profiles within this project.
- Without approval - No approval is required, all posts go out at scheduled times.
- With approval - Publications of this user will need to be approved first.
- Approve Publications - Allows the user to approve publications of others.
- Receive Notifications - Allows the user to receive project level notifications (i.e. Daily Digests, Publication Notices, etc).
- Reports - Allow users to generate PDF reports.
- Search Agents - Allow the user to use the search agent feature.
If you have any questions about these permissions, please contact support.