Absolutely. By adding a new account you are giving Social Report permission to link with your selected network(s). The information you have chosen to share will be analyzed by Social Report with the sole purpose to provide you with detailed reports and trends of your linked network(s) activities. This data is never shared with a 3rd party or viewed by anyone else but the account owner. We do allow for the reports to be downloaded or e-mailed. It is up to you to select these options and share with others. Social Report respects your privacy and safety at all times.
Articles in this section
- Social Report Quick Start Guide
- How do I create a Project in Social Report?
- How do I add a profile to Social Report?
- Can I change my timezone?
- Why is my social profile still initializing?
- Can I get Social Report in my language?
- Which networks are supported?
- How do I add multiple accounts from the same network?
- Is it safe to link my network accounts with Social Report?
- How to copy a profile from project to project