Social Report's media library offers conveniently built in storage for all of your media content used in publications. Nicely organized by project it offers users ability to share and subsequently reuse their media such as images and videos.
We recognized, however, that our users may already use file storage tools such as OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox to keep their photos and videos.
We are now offering our users ability to simply connect their OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox folders to their projects.
Steps are as follows:
1) Click on Publishing then Media Library
2) Click on Connect OneDrive, Connect Google Drive, or Connect Dropbox
3) Login and authorize access
4) Pick the folders you would like to connect
5) Voila - your folders are now connected. You can now share this content when you publish.
We've put together this short video that shows exactly how to do this:
Don't have an account yet? Try it free!