Social Report's keyword monitoring includes a number of unique features. First, users can track a combination of keywords, hashtags, and phrases across public social domains. Users can also monitor their own network (i.e. comments, replies, reviews) and external resources like RSS feeds. We have also added the ability to receive instant notifications when something is found. These notifications can be sent to any users of the project.
Articles in this section
- How to Measure Sentiment
- Optimal Social Report Time
- How to Track Conversations with Search Agents
- Monitoring - Search Agent Notifications
- Can I track hashtags using Social Report?
- Monitor Pinterest with Pinterest search
- Exportable Search Agent Report
- Filter Search Results
- Social Media - Tracking Social ROI and Conversions