Social Report offers a way to set certain goals and objectives and track progress toward them. For example, let's say your goal is to have 10,000 on your twitter. Another example might be getting a strong engagement. All you need to do is to define the goal. Social Report does the rest. We analyze over trends in a particular area of interest and determine if you have a chance of achieving your objectives based on current rate of progress.
Here is how to set it up:
1. Navigate to "Goals and Objective" in the menu on the left hand side.
2. Click on "Add Goal"
3. Enter name - something to remember this goal by. Let's say "10,000 Friends"
4. Select goal type. We have 3 choices currently:
- Membership goal - achieving a certain number of members (Friends, Fans, Followers, Connections, etc)
- Engagement goal - achieving a certain engagement level.
- Campaign goal - receiving a certain number of responses and conversions. Read more about campaigns.
5. Enter campaign value. If you have chosen "Membership goal" then you will enter 2 values:
- Target number of members
- Target goal date.
6. Now select the accounts that are used to measure objective progress.
7. Click "Submit"
8. We will now track you progress toward this objective.