Notice, Vine has announced that they will discontinue the Vine app. You can find out more information on the following link; Vine
We are happy to announce support for Vine. Vine is the best way to see and share life in motion.
Users are able to create short, beautiful, looping videos in a simple and fun way for their friends and family to see.
Social Report users can now connect their Vine profiles to their projects.
Vine reporting focuses on the following aspects of Vine profile:
Key Metrics Report
- Trends: views, comments, likes, posts, reports, followers.
- Distribution of engagement by type.
- Views and Engagement analysis
- Discussion topics and follower demographics
- World follower distribution
- Top performers
- Comment activity timeline
- Commenter demographics
- Distribution of comments by post
- Most comment days
- Most active commenters
- Top posts by number of comments
- Complete list of posts and comments
- Followers Gender
- Followers Influence by Gender
- Follower followed-by distribution
- Most influential followers
- Most active followers
- Daily number of followers (timeline)
- Top Performers
- Liker Demographics
- Distribution of likes by post
- Top days for likes
- List of top users who likes the most posts
- Most liked posts
- Posts and likes listing
The report focuses on allowing you to study the 'best time' on Vine for your profiles. The best time analysis is based on when your engagement takes place. (Note that filtering options give you control of defining what 'best time' means for you specifically.)
- Top Performers
- Engagement and Views
- Publication activity timeline
- Most viewed posts
- Most re-posted posts
- Post-performance grid
Don't have an account yet? Try it free!