We are happy to announce a long awaited feature, LinkedIn Group Analytics and Publishing is finally here! If this was up to us, we would have done it a long time ago. The LinkedIn integration interface has matured to the point where we finally could deliver long-awaited analytics.
More information will be posted here shortly, but for now, here are a few things to consider;
1. When connecting your LinkedIn account, you can now select Groups or Personal profiles you wish to track.
2. You can use LinkedIn Groups as a target when publishing campaigns (along with tracking clicks/conversions).
3. The dashboard offers an insightful view into membership, geography, conversations, activity, and demographics.
4. You can locate the most active Group Members.
5. And finally, download reports or export all data.
Note: We've noticed that combining groups and personal profiles on the same dashboard is a bit confusing. When tracking both, our recommendation is to split them into multiple projects.