LinkedIn Group Analytics and Publishing is here. It has been a long awaited feature! If this was up to us we would have done it a long time ago. LinkedIn integration interface has matured to the point where we could bring you the analytics.
More information will be posted here shortly, but for now few things to consider:
1. When connecting LinkedIn account you can now select groups or personal profiles you want to track.
2. You can use LinkedIn Group as a target when publishing campaigns (and track clicks/conversions)
3. Dashboard offers you an insightful view into membership, geography, conversations, activity, demographics.
4. You can find most active Group Members.
5. Download reports or export all data.
Note: we noticed that combining groups and personal profiles on the same dashboard is a bit confusing. Our recommendation, if you have to track both, is to split them into multiple projects.