If you are using SocialReport already you know we have some good looking reporting options. It is possible, however, that sometimes you may have a need to present a data in a special way. Instead of trying to build a complex web based utility that would enable you to do that, we've take a much simpler route. You can now download your data and build your reports utilizing the tool that does it best - Microsoft Excel!
You can export the following elements:
1. Account data - all raw and analyzed data from your social network accounts.
2. Campaign data - all campaign related data - publications, replies, click and conversion data.
3. Keyword Agents data - all keyword agent search results.
4. Address book data - all of your social contacts.
5. Discovery - conversations across your social channels.
Here is how it works:
1. Find "Export Data" link on your toolbar
2. Export dialog allows you to select what to export. There are 3 choices: Account data, Campaign data or Discovery Agent data.
3. Once you click on "Export" file. A Zip file full of goodies is generated for you. Here is for example what you get for Twitter:
or for example for YouTube:
4. Once the data is loaded, the sky is the limit.